THE 2ND INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 2016(ISET)
Collaboration : Unnes, Unimus, & Unissula
Technological advance bestows huge benefit on the life and subsistence. Life becomes much easier and more practical. Not to mention, technology ameliorates industrial process to become more efficient in terms of time, cost, and human labor. On the other hand, irresponsible technology utilization inflicts environmental damage, degrades cultural values, and more importantly, affects human character negatively. Therefore, technological engineering needs to reflect on the ideas of preservation.
The 2nd International Seminar on Educational Technology (ISET) is an international conference and a scientific collaborative forum organized by the Post Graduate Program of Semarang State University in order to celebrate the 51th Dies-natalis of Semarang State University. ISET invites researchers, practitioners in industrial sector, public and private stakeholders, educators from various fields who come from different countries to exchange and share knowledge. ISET is expected to provide acceleration of technological innovation that has the potential to accelerate the progress of industry and economic growth, solve the multidimensional crisis, and revolutionize the world of education in Indonesia.
Call for papers
the 2nd ISET 2016 aims to promote the development and dissemination of theoretical knowledge, conceptual research, and professional knowledge through conference activities, discussion, and proceedings.
The theme and sub-themes of the seminar are:
Theme: Conservation Education in the Era of Innovation and Technology
The seminar sub themes include, but not limited to, the following sub-theme:
1. Development of new and environmental friendly technology and engineering, bio and nano technology, bioenergy
2. Impact of technology emergence to environtment and public health, medical technology, pharmacetics, health and safety
3. The role of education in internalization of consevation values/insight, including: education management, administration, education technology, curriculum, teaching and learning approach, evaluation and assessment method.
4. Conservation of arts and culture, include: traditional ornamentation and crafts, performing arts, fine arts and sculpture
5. Creative economy based on local potential and wisdom in efforts to increase competitiveness in the era of Asean Economic Community (AEC)
6. Development of human resources and capital, vocational and career education, entrepreneurship, technopreneurship, and cyberpreneurship
7. Information and communication techno-logy, language studies
8. Natural Science, Social Science and Humanity
Each keynote speech will be allocated 60 minutes (40 minutes for speech and 20 minutes for discussion), parallel session presentation will be allocated 30 minutes each (20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion), and workshop session will be allocated 60 minutes, incorporating participants’ activities
Venue: Auditorium Unnes
Kampus Unnes, Sekaran, Gunungpati, Semarang, Jawa Tengah
- Sultan Agung Islamic University of Semarang (Unissula) | (Kampus Jl. Kaligawe Semarang).
- Minister of Higer Education, Riset and Techology of Indonesia
- Gregor J. Sahler, International Business Administration Senior Advisor, Sparkassenstiftung für Internationale Kooperation, Germany\
- Prof. Abdul Latif Ahmad, School of Chemical Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- Associate Proffessor Atchara Purakom, Ph.D., Kasetsart University Thailand.
• International presenter : USD 80
• International participant : USD 60
• Indonesian presenter (student) : IDR 300,000
• Indonesian presenter (professional): IDR 500,000
• Indonesian participant : IDR 250,000
Free Registration Fee for the first 20 overseas participants (limited for 2 people from each country) !!
Free city tour of Semarang for overseas participants!!
To be a participant of the seminar (as a listener or as a presenter, if your abstract is accepted for presentation), you must make on-line registration. Evidence of payment (scanned copy of bank transfer slip) should be uploaded to confirm your registration. Payment should be made by bank transfer to the following:
Registration : 15th February – 10th of May 2016
Deadline of Abstract Submission : 15th May 2016
Notification of Accepted Abstracts : 30th April 2016
Full Paper Submission : 20th May 2016
Seminar : 25th May 2016
Papers will be compiled in a proceedings (in CD format) with ISBN
Criteria for Acceptance of abstract:
All abstracts will be evaluated by the Seminar Planning Committee. Relevance to the theme of the Seminar and freshness and originality of approach are among the major considerations in the acceptance of papers. The Committee reserves the right to decline paper/workshop Abstract without providing reasons.
Registration of Submission:
Abstracts for papers/workshops must be accompanied by the Seminar Registration forms. Proposers may delay the payment of the registration fees until they are officially notified if their abstracts have been accepted or otherwise.
Submission of abstract guideline
Prior to submitting your abstract and full paper, you must make sure that your paper is formatter according to our guidelins. please click the link below to download the guidelines
Registration as Participants
For attendance as participants and abstract submission, please click the following link:
Should you have any enquiries, please email to the secretariat: email@example.com
Dr. Ir. Rodia Syamwil, M.Pd.
Lulu April Farida, S.Pd., M.Pd.
Unimus: Akhmad Fathur, M.Kom (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Phone & Telegram : +62 818457761 | http://iset.unimus.ac.id / email: email@example.com